There are two types of personal trainers in the world, drill sergeants and cheerleaders. The 2016 Specialized Roll Elite is the latter kind, in bicycle form. With its lightweight, alloy frame and fork; eight speeds of 'get out there and go fast' gearing; stable, wide tires; and powerful mechanical disc brakes, the 2016 Specialized Roll Elite does everything in its power to encourage, motivate, and inspire you to get out and keep fit in comfortable, efficient style!
- Climb efficiently and with less effort thanks to the Roll’s lightweight, A1 Premium Aluminum frame
- Enjoy more power transfer and steer with confident control courtesy of the rigid A1 Premium Aluminum fork
- The durable aluminum wheel accommodates a wider tire for extra stability and shock absorption
- Wide diameter, Specialized Nimbus Sport, 650bx2.3” tires with BlackBelt protection provide excellent traction, stability, and cushioning creating a safer, more reliable and comfortable ride on paved or dirt roads
- Ride in comfort for mile-after-mile thanks to the Body Geometry saddle, which “cups” the sit bones, and a suspension seat post that soaks up the bumps