Shipping & Return Policy
Typically, we ship via UPS, since they're right down the hall in our building. Depending on the size and item shipped, we may offer flat or variable shipping rates. For questions, please call 617.670.0637.
Please note: We only ship certain items (such as bikes) to residential addresses or verified bike shops. For questions, call 617.670.0637
- Store credit will be issued for all returns.
- You must have the original receipt for your transaction. If you did not keep your receipt or lost it, we may be able to find your transaction in our system. If it is busy we may ask you to come back later so that we can serve you and our other customers better. We appreciate your consideration.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of original purchase.
- Items may be exchanged for ones of equal or lesser value. If there is a difference, the difference will be issued in the form of store credit.
- Discounted items are considered final sale, unless otherwise specified.
- Items returned or exchanged must be in re-sellable condition, i.e. unworn and unused, and they must be in their original packaging. In other words, if you wouldn’t buy the item for the same price, in the condition that it is in, you can’t return it. No exceptions.
- Returns and exchanges are processed at the sole discretion of the employee processing the return.
- Large items may be subject to a 25% restocking fee. This includes but is not limited to: bikes, car racks, wheels, trainers, and baby seats.
- Absolutely no returns, exchanges, or refunds on any of the following items: Tours, rentals, gift certificates, labor, deposits, special order items, used bikes, or nutritional items.