Specialized Shoes - Comp MTB SPD
The Comp Mountain Bike shoes take a whole lot of comfort, mix it with some serious pedaling efficiency, and add a layer of grippy trail traction for good measure. The result is a feature-packed and reliable all mountain shoe that delivers the right mix of performance and durability for a variety of trail conditions.
Designed with Body Geometry attributes at the forefront, the comfortable fit and stiff sole provide maximum pedal efficiency and power transfer. The Boa® S2-SV dial, meanwhile, is easily replaceable without using any tools, and it allows for on-the-fly fit adjustments. The materials used in the construction are also designed to take a beating, whether it be an accidental root or rock strike, while the SlipNot™ tread gives you reliable trail traction when you need it.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Injection-molded nylon composite outsole with SlipNot™ rubber tread for moderate pedaling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Single Boa® S2-SV dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Dial & lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system.
- Hard-molded toe kick for protection and durability.
- Stitched synthetic and mesh upper with asymmetric strap closure for a comfortable fit.
- Two-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Standard Fit last for all-day comfort.
- Replaceable toe studs.
- Multiple widths available.
- Approximate weight: 365g (1/2 pair, Size 42)